In 1997 I began the journey each of you are on today, which is to help as many animals in need as possible. Depending on your organization, you may accomplish this task in many different ways, but at the end of the day, each of us has the goal of ending the suffering of as many animals as possible.
I am going to skip trying to convince you of my dedication to animals and the fact that we are in desperate need of solutions to the problems we face today. Each of you knows too well the challenges our homeless animals are going through and as for me, I would be happy to provide a list of references if needed. I will even throw in some names of folks who may not have me on their holiday card list, but I guarantee, if they are honest, none will challenge my dedication to our industry.
Several years ago my company began developing solutions to help more animals. These solutions include a technology platform, fundraising programs and cost effective purchases of items used in shelters and foster homes alike. We have experienced the same delays caused by COVID as many businesses have, but our biggest challenge is “TRUST”. Each of you is bombarded daily with “the next great solution” and it is difficult to know what information is for real and what is just the same thing you already have, but in a different package. You have animals to care for and don’t have the time to hear about the latest and greatest technology or idea.
So, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. For a minimum of 3 months:
● I will enter all of your data into the SAINT database and provide you with analysis of not only your agency, but of the industry,
○ Your data is owned by you and never shared with any other person or organization
● This will be done at no charge,
● You will have access to SAINT of course to use its unique features,
● You may also take advantage of the other benefits we offer, such as fundraising and cost management.
At the end of the three months, we will discuss whether this is a solution that fits your needs and, if so, transition SAINT to your team. If SAINT is not for you, then there is nothing lost.
I am coming to you on bended knee. This is not some sales pitch but a truly legitimate request to join together to solve our problems. I don’t pretend to have all of the needed answers, but what I am proposing will definitely be a big step in the right direction.
Remember what Albert Einstein said - “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following scenarios, we need you to join us.
● You are fed up with facing the same challenges every day with no end in sight,
● You are a rescue group and want to be part of the big solution,
● You are a limited intake facility and want to use what resources you have for the betterment of all animals,
● You are a municipal shelter that feels overwhelmed by the number of animals coming through your door,
● Your agency has all the resources you could ever ask for, but still lose sleep over the fact that others aren’t as fortunate as you,
● You can’t see to get your head above water when it comes to the numbers of animals in need of your help,
● Your agency is at risk of closing unless you find help.
Basically, the only groups I would ask to not reach out are those that are only in this for themselves. If you don’t understand that we are all responsible to help each and every homeless pet in any way we can, then I wish you the best, but this is not the group for you.
For the rest of you, I hope you will email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about how we can make real progress together.